Wednesday, July 24, 2013

tour's end

well, i met my goal. i did spin every day. some days i did a lot, others..... not so much. when i look at my finished products, there really isn't much. i completed plying some singles, i have the bobbin i started while i was doing the demo at the garden. i did finish this....
4 ounces of swmerino and silk from susan's spinning bunny.it had been in my stash for several years, and it was delightful to spin. i felt that my spinning had improved tremendously since i bought this and i'm glad i waited. i think i've got about 400 yds of a lace weight yarn ( yes, i'm thinking shawl )
i also dug out my directions for fractal spinning and started this...
my practice fiber from amythefibergoddess. i've got one bobbin done....
and i've started the next. the practice came to good use for our meeting on saturday. she had quite a group line up to try this type of dying.
the weather just couldn't hold so we ended up a soggy. not the best way to end our farm visit.

No comments: