Thursday, July 17, 2008

stage 12



ah... the comfort of a flat stage. easy going, warm breezes, not tooo many decisions. until you find that pebble in the road, the fly in the ointment, the noil in your roving. behold a lovely blend of white wool and brown alpaca gifted to me by liberty's and belle's human. it is now taunting me as i move toward the completion of my goal. yes, all the green is on bobbins ready to be plied. yes, i started the brown pure alpaca that has been a partial bobbin for too long. but look at those colors...... softer than you can imagine.....but i am stronger than that!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Carolyn

I am so enjoying your blog and your tour. I have been knitting, knitting, knitting, but you are making me want to spin, spin, spin. Someday, I swear, I am going to pull the two together.

: )