Sunday, February 14, 2010

updates

valentines' wishes to all. i'm happy to report that my gifting was a success. i don't know if it's my stealth knitting skills or his absolute non-interest in fibery things, but my valentine was surprised! knew not that the yarn was spun and neck warmer was knit. quite striking....



here were my lovelies.... posies and a woolie dear friend...

yes, she is sporting a pearl bracelet on her neck. my valentine thought i needed a little something sparkly on my wrists as i knit.

now for my olympic update: there was a false start on friday. after all the excitement, build up, knitting through the opening ceremonies, i realized yesterday that an incorrect number of stitches had been cast on. can you believe it!! what knucklehead waits with such great anticipation and then makes a huge error at the very start? well, that would be me. so i ripped it all out, cast on the correct number and spent yesterday making time. i'm through the bottom band on my way in the body.

1 comment:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

What a sweetie pie your husband is. Glad he liked the gift and I hope your olympic knitting effort starts coming together.