Done. Finished. Completed.
I'm feeling pretty content with this project behind me. Well, almost. Tomorrow I want to get this baby blocked and drying. Since my bed is the only one large enough to hold it, I'll have to wait til I'm not in it!
I stayed fairly true to the pattern. I did add a two stitch edge, I think it gives a less 'Lacey' appearance which works with this yarn. I also kept the center stitch completely in st. Stitch. I also added and additional two rows of garter stitch to the end, two reasons. To use up the remainder of the yarn and to give the appearance of finale.
The yarn really made this sing. I was not jumping into this project with enthusiasm. I just couldn't get motivated to wrap my brain around even an attempt at creativity.
With that said, I couldn't be happier with my finished item!
I'm still not a shall wearer, but I might make an exception with this one.