Saturday, December 31, 2011

year's end

as the year draw's to a close, i've been reflecting on all the fiberlicious fun i've had in 2011. the sweater that did not want to be spun was completed and worn. it was my very first handspun sweater and i love it. i met my spinning goal during the tour-de-fleece and have beautiful yarn waiting. there were wooly trips to maryland sheep and wool, rhinebeck, and new england fiber fest. and the fiber friends. my life is truly completed by my dear fiber friends. our common love binds us together and enriches my spirit in ways that i can not describe.
i'm sure that the new year will bring me adventures and projects and fibers and thrills. and i'll have my herd to share in the journey!

2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Happy New Year C-Line. It's been fun to stay in touch with you by following your blog. Your fiber adventures always sound like so much fun. I hope you have lots of fiber play time in 2012.

Diane said...

It's good to have a "herd"!